We’re looking for a goal-oriented Inside Sales Associate. They will support the sales team by conducting cold calls and emailing prospects to increase revenue.
The Inside Sales Associate plays a pivotal role in ensuring that the sales team has all the tools that help them sell. They’ll bring in new ideas & collaborate with the team to execute sales strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 to 2 plus years of B2B sales or administrative experience in an office setting.
- Experience with high-volume prospecting through email marketing is a plus.
- CRM experience is a big plus (Salesforce).
- Confident self-starter who is extremely organized and likes to help others.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, comfortable speaking with clients over the phone.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the company and promotes a favorable image of simpleshow to clients.
Making sure the sales team has the tools that help them sell and make the client happy.
Support for the Sales Team includes:
- Scheduling sales meetings by cold calling and emailing prospects.
- Providing excellent customer service and developing long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Preparing promotional materials for email marketing campaigns.
- Preparing client proposals.
- Monitoring customer preferences to maximize sales opportunities within accounts.
- Having full knowledge of all simpleshow services and products to help resolve customer questions.
- Conducting demos of our SaaS tool, mysimpleshow.
How We Support You:
- We will train you to become a rock star explainer. It’s that simple. You will graduate from our simpleshow Academy, which makes onboarding fun.
- We have an amazing Creative team that helps us create customized promotional materials.
- You will have the support of our Marketing Coordinator, our Salesforce Controller, and Operations Manager to back you up.
- After the sale, we have a team of experienced, top-notch Project Managers that will ensure our clients 100% satisfaction.
- We like to have fun when we are working. As we see it, a happy you, is a productive you.